Posted by sharice on Sunday, March 6, 2011 at 1:11pm.
Major outcomes of the Spanish-American War included all of the following EXCEPT:
A. the establishment of an extensive American empire.
B. the emergence of the nation’s status as a world power.
C. the reluctance of the government to get involved in other foreign conflicts.
D. the beginning of a new period of opportunity and problems in foreign policy.
I think the answer is D.
Which of the following presidents served during America's growth as an international power?
A. Grover Cleveland.
B. WIlliam McKinley.
C. Benjamin Harrison.
D. Rutherford B. Hayes.
I think the answer is B.
- history - Ms. Sue, Sunday, March 6, 2011 at 1:31pm
- history - sharice, Sunday, March 6, 2011 at 1:34pm
I got them. Thank you so much though.
- history - Ms. Sue, Sunday, March 6, 2011 at 1:36pm
You're very welcome.
- history - Anonymous, Friday, June 10, 2011 at 6:28pm
Which statement about the American military in World War I is NOT true?
- history - Anonymous, Friday, January 11, 2013 at 2:04am
American imperialists often rationalized actions by
- history - Jewel, Friday, March 28, 2014 at 12:41am
Major outcomes of Spanish-American...
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- US History - 26. What were the major factors which shaped American foreign ...
- history - 1. The Filipino insurrection led by the Aquinaldo was the result of a...
- history - The Philippine-American war was A) a minor event for americans B) more...
- American History - Following the Spanish-American War, and especially in ...
- American History - Following the Spanish -American War. and espeacially in ...
- American History - American soldiers first faced guerilla tactics during which ...
- american history - Following the Spanish-American War, and especially in regard ...
- American History - 1. Perhaps the most important international result of World ...
- S.S - Which of the following was an effect of World War II? A. The American ...
- AMERICAN HISTORY - IN WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING COLONIAL WARS DID THE AMERICAN ...