Posted by Anonymous on Friday, March 4, 2011 at 8:49pm.
Look for two programs that appeal to you at Education Planner and complete the chart below for each program.
Program Name 1:
Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy Degree
Point Grey Campus-Vancouver B.C
Length of Program:
Tuition Levels (Approx.):
$5606 per year
Books & Supply Cost Estimates:
$1190 per year(approx.)
30 credits in Biology, Chemistry, English, Math, and Physics.
Enrolment in faculty is limited and competitive.
Preference is given to well-qualified residents of BC who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents of Canada
Applications received with incomplete documentation or without the correct fees will not be processed. Late applications will not be considered
Have I gotten all the information?
I need help with this part:
Find 3 awards that relate to your program(s) listed above and that you qualify for at:
h t t p : // w w w . sd73 . bc . c a / a m a s /
I cant find any award related to Pharmacy
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Costs and Awards - Find two programs that interest you at Education Planner and ...
- Costs and Awards - h t t p // w w w . educationplanner . ca / program . cfm?id=...
- statistics - the average number of years a person takes to complete a graduate ...
- ae - Complete the following: Many teachers leave the profession after their ...
- Need help finding website - Im working on my planning. And Im talking about a ...
- Pharmacist information - Pharmacists who are trained in the United States must ...
- Nursing education - What is the difference between an associates nursing degree ...
- math - Using Table 8.21, allocate the indirect costs in the indirect cost pool ...
- career help - one year ago This degree program is designed to prepare students ...
- Website help - h t t p // w w w . educationplanner . ca / program . cfm?id=33362...