Posted by E on Friday, March 4, 2011 at 3:24pm.
1. A cylinder of Xenon has a volume of 750. ml. At 25.0°C the cylinder has a pressure of 655 torr. How much Argon is present in the cylinder?
a. 240. moles
b. 0.0264 moles
c. .315 moles
d. 26.5 moles
2.If a 25 liter cylinder of gaseous ammonia at atmospheric pressure (1.0 atm) is heated from 50°C to 450°C, what is the final pressure?
a. 9.0 atm
b. 0.11 atm
c. 0.45 atm
d. 2.2 atm
3.What are the relative rates of effusion of molecular hydrogen and molecular oxygen?
4.An unknown gas has a molecular weight of 30.07 g/mol. What is the density of the gas at STP?
a. 1.3 x 10-3 g/cm3
b. .0385 g/cm3
c. 1.5 g/cm3
d. 3.1 x 10-4 g/cm3
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - A compressed gas cylinder contains 1.00 103 g of argon gas. The ...
- chemistry - A compressed gas cylinder contains 1.00 103 g of argon gas. The ...
- mat 116/algebra - A cylinder has a radius of 5 in. If the volume of the cylinder...
- Chemistry - A graduated cylinder contains 56.3ml of water. A metal cylinder is ...
- chemistry - A compressed gas cylinder contains 1.00 into 1000 g argon gas . the ...
- Geometry Help & Proofs - The ratio of the volume of Cylinder A to the volume of ...
- College Chemistry - If the density of cylinder 1 is 3.55 , what is the density ...
- Chemistry114 - The air in a cylinder with a piston has a volume 220 ml and ...
- Chemistry - A cylinder of argon gas contains 125 mol at a pressure of 150 atm ...
- Chemistry 140A - A gas cylinder containing 6.38 mol of neon has a pressure of ...