Posted by poppa on Thursday, March 3, 2011 at 12:43am.
how would I make 2.0 into a fraction
- math - Graciela, Thursday, March 3, 2011 at 12:50am
It really just depends.
It could be a lot of differen things:
4/2, 6/3, 8/4, e.t.c
It just depends on what you want to make it compatible with. For example, say you had 2 + (7/8).
You would need to put that 2 into a fraction with a denominator of 8. You would multiply 2 by 8 and have 16/8.
Then you'd have:
(16/8) + (7/8), add your numerators and get 23/8.
Answer this Question
- Math - Write each percent as a decimal and as a fraction in simplest form. 5/8% ...
- Math 115 - You missed 12 questions on a 60-question test. What fraction names ...
- wait that was the rong question... this is my ques - What is 3 and 1 over 2 as a...
- Math-approximation with fractions:7th grade math - How do you find the greater ...
- pre algebra - how would I make 2.0 into a fraction in siplest form
- math - Mrs walkers ordered 10 pizza's for a party . Each pizza is cut into 8 ...
- Calculus - How would I do this the fraction way, I want to get used to doing it ...
- math - how do you make 16 2/3% into fraction?
- math - how do you make 16 2/3 into fraction?
- math - how can i make a fraction into a pound