Posted by Patrice on Wednesday, March 2, 2011 at 10:24pm.
??Jack has two spheres one has radius of 12 and the other has a diameter of 12. What is the difference between two spheres?
- Math - Bosnian, Thursday, March 3, 2011 at 12:13am
Radius of first sphere R1=12
Radius of second sphere R2=D2/2=12/2=6
Area of sphere=4*pi*R^2
Area of first sphere A1=4*pi*12^2=
Area of second sphere A2=4*pi*6^2
Volume of a sphere:
Volume of first sphere:
Volume of second sphere:
First sphere have 2x larger Radius, 4x larger Area and 8x larger Volume
- Math - Bosnian, Thursday, March 3, 2011 at 12:15am
- Math - Bosnian, Thursday, March 3, 2011 at 12:17am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Physics - Two metal spheres are separated by a distance of 1.1 cm and a power ...
- Physics - Two spheres are placed at a distance of 10 m from each other. The ...
- physics - A solid lead sphere of radius 10 m (about 66 ft across!) has a mass ...
- Physics - Two small aluminum spheres, each having mass 2.65×10−2 , ...
- College Physics - Two iron spheres contain excess charge, one positive and the ...
- physics - 1)Two metal spheres are suspended from insulation threads. A ...
- physics - Two small, identical metal spheres contain excess charges of -10.0 x ...
- Physics - 1. The electrostatic force of attraction between two small spheres ...
- physics - Two spheres are placed so that their centers are 2.6 meters apart. The...
- physics - Two spheres are placed so that their centers are 2.9 m apart. The ...