Posted by Marissa on Wednesday, March 2, 2011 at 8:33pm.
9 + 5k = 45 + 2K
the sample shows operation S9 to come up with
5K=36+2k assuming subtract 9 from the 45
sample shows K=12 how did they come up with that?
- 6th grade Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, March 2, 2011 at 8:40pm
9 + 5k = 45 + 2K
Subtract 9 from both sides.
5k = 45 - 9 + 2k
Subtract 2k from both sides.
5k - 2k = 36
3k = 36
k = 36/3
k = 12
- 6th grade Math - bobbi, Wednesday, March 2, 2011 at 8:41pm
9 +5k = 45 + 2k
that cancels out now left with
9 + 3k = 45
-9 -9 (-9 form both sides left with)
5k = 36 then divide both sides by 3 and 3 = what
- 6th grade Math - Marissa, Wednesday, March 2, 2011 at 8:42pm
- 6th grade Math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, March 2, 2011 at 8:46pm
- 6th grade Math - Anonymous, Thursday, March 3, 2011 at 8:11pm
please i need help !!! :<
- 6th grade Math - Anonymus, Monday, March 14, 2011 at 5:42pm
HI i have the same problem for math hw and i need help doing it to having trouble finding out answer
- 6th grade Math - Anonymous, Tuesday, February 21, 2012 at 9:02pm
This info need a little more explonation or ex. :(
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- statistics - Your samle is normally distributed with a mean age of 57. The ...
- math - Ihave to evalaute expressions can someone tell me which whay is the ...
- statistics - A study of the amount of time it takes a mechanic to rebuild the ...
- Chemistry - a sample of helium gas is in a closed system with a movable piston. ...
- 6th grade math - 4y-5=(6-2)y-25 I come up with 0 Can anyone help?
- Computer Programming - Project: I need help getting start on this project. What ...
- qnt/351 - Which of the following statements about the two sample sizes is NOT ...
- Math - A six sided die is tossed. What is the probability that it shows a prime ...
- 6th grade - there are 4 shows each day in the planetarium. if 745 people can see...
- Stats - A sample of 400 items is taken from a population whose standard ...