Posted by HELP ME on Wednesday, March 2, 2011 at 5:30pm.
Aaron Burr hated Alexander Hamilton because Hamilton
a. doubted Burr's character, and sabotaged his political aspirations.
b. did not serve in the military during the American Revolution.
c. was his biological father.
d. never supported the policies of Thomas Jefferson.
- History - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, March 2, 2011 at 5:42pm
And your answer is?
- History - Anonymous, Wednesday, March 2, 2011 at 6:17pm
I PICKED A OR D AND BOTH OF THOSE WERE WRONG
- History - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, March 2, 2011 at 6:41pm
It must be b. But I don't like that answer either. It certainly isn't c.
- History - Alex, Wednesday, March 2, 2011 at 8:32pm
Um, first of all, who cusses using random letters on the internet? Second of all, I hope whoever is asking this question knows that they can just turn this problem into a question and type it in the search bar!
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- american history - why did the duel between burr and hamilton take place?
- history - Can someone please check my answers? I have to put the sequence in ...
- history - Between Alexander Hamilton and Thomas Jefferson, how did Alexander ...
- US HISTORY - How did Alexander Hamilton significantly impact the early history ...
- us history - What is the significance of Alexander Hamiltonís financial program...
- AMERICAN HISTORY - WHICH HIGH FEDERALIST TRIED TO CRUSH INTERNAL POLITICAL ...
- US History II - For Alexander Hamilton v. Thomas Jefferson was the conflict ...
- History - 4. Who Killed Alexander Hamilton in a duel in 1804? Aaron Burr? 5.Who ...
- history - Hamilton / Jefferson Readings Quiz 1. Alexander Hamilton thought that ...
- history - cause: aaron burr plotted to seize territory what's an effect