Posted by Stuart on Tuesday, March 1, 2011 at 7:54pm.
12 - 9 = 15d + 9? please help with operations
- Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 1, 2011 at 7:57pm
Please do not keep posting the same problem over and over. You try to do this one, and I'll check your work in an hour.
- Math - Anonymous, Tuesday, March 1, 2011 at 11:38pm
3*5*d= -3*2 Divide with 3
5d= -2 Divide with 5
d= -2/5= -0.4
Answer this Question
- Math - 12 - 9 = 15d + 9? please help with operations
- Alegbra - I am trying to factor, but I can't seem to get this one. The question ...
- math - Please explain the order of operations for the formula 30 divided by 5 ...
- Math - 12d-9=15d+9
- math - -12d - 9= 15d+9
- Math Algr.2 - 3/5(15d+20)-1/6(18d-12)=38
- Math for Management - A hospital performs 3 types of operations. The first type ...
- math- please help! - Please help with these 5 problems! I have the solutions but...
- bus 100 - Operations Management" Please responds to the following: Review the ...
- algebra - 15d+27d-9d