Posted by Daniel on Tuesday, March 1, 2011 at 7:32pm.
24x - 10 = 18x - 4. Please I need operations for this equation
- Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 1, 2011 at 7:35pm
24x - 10 = 18x - 4
Add 10 to both sides of the equation.
24x - 10 + 10 = 18x - 4 + 10
24x = 18x + 6
Subtract 18x from both sides.
24x - 18x = 6
6x = 6
x = 6/6
x = 1
- Math - Stuart, Tuesday, March 1, 2011 at 7:39pm
Please I need help with operations to this following problem: 12d - 9 = 15d + 9
- Math - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, March 1, 2011 at 7:43pm
Stuart/Daniel. Please don't change names -- especially on the same post!!
Do that problem the same way I showed you.
I'll be glad to check your work.
- Math - Anonymous, Tuesday, February 26, 2013 at 6:03pm
the answer is 3
- Math - ????, Monday, March 24, 2014 at 6:13pm
Answer this Question
- Math - (2x-1)(3x-7)(4x+3) =6x^2-14x-33x+7 =(6x^2-19x+7)(4x+3) =24x^3+18x^2-126x+...
- Algebra - checking problem Use FOIL to multiply: (6x – 1)(3x – 4) 6x*3x + 6x*(-4...
- algebra - -12X^6+24x^5-18x^2/-6x^2=2x^4+24x^3-3x could some one check this for ...
- BobPursley..here it is: - Problem 1: (x-2)/(3x+4) - 6x/(x+1) What I did: Common ...
- Math - Find the Least Common multiple of the two expressions: 24x^2-96 & 18x^2+...
- Math - Find the HCF of f(x) = 6x^3 + 24x^2 + 18x, g(x) = 4x^4 + 4x^3 - 24x^2
- math - i really need help in math. im just in 6 grader and i don't understand ...
- algebra - Did I do this problem the correct way if so is there a shorter way to ...
- math - 24x-10=18x-4
- Math - consider the equations:f(x)=-6x-1 and g(x)=4x^2 Select the solution for (...