Posted by shirley on Tuesday, March 1, 2011 at 2:24am.
Find the perimeter of a rectangle 19 cm long by 27.8 cm wide.
In triangle ABC, angle A = 47°, and angle B = 8°. Find angle C.
Find the perimeter of a triangle with sides of length 28 cm, 47 cm and 19 cm.
In triangle FGH, angle F = 32°, and angle G = 100°. Find angle H.
Find the circumference of a circle whose radius is 27 in.
(use 3.14 for π).
Find the area of the trapezoid.
Find the area of a triangular piece of cloth that has a 18 cm base and is 24 cm high.
Find the area of a circle with a radius of 39 cm (use 3.14 for π).
Find the area of a rectangle 17 m by 13 m.
Find the area of the triangle with a base of 27 ft and height of 24 ft:
Find the volume of the box:
Find the volume of a sphere with a 15 in. radius.
Find the volume of a cone that is 18 in. high and has a 6 in. radius.
Find the volume of a cylinder that is 15 in. high and has a 10 in. radius.
Find the volume of a box that is 12 feet long, 27 feet high and 3 feet wide.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Geometry - Please answer at least one . PLEASE 1. Triangle XYZ has a right ...
- geometry - obtuse triangle ABC with obtuse angle B. Point D on side AC such that...
- 8th Grade Geometry - given that triangle ABC~ triangle XYZ, angle a=50, angle x...
- Geometry - The perimeter of triangle ABC is 29 meters. Line segment AD bisects ...
- geometry - Triangle ABC has the following angle measures. Angle A = 44. Angle B...
- GEOMETRY (Angles) PLEASE - in triangle ABC, angle b is 5 more than twice angle A...
- GEOMETRY TRIANGLE - IN TRIANGLE ABC, A POINT D IS ON AC SO THAT AB=BD. ANGLE ...
- geometry - Triangles ABC and PQR are similar with m angle A = m angle P and m ...
- geometry - In Triangle ABC ortho centre is O.if angle BAC=85 and angle BCA=75....
- geometry - find the remaining sides and angles for the triangle ABC, if b=48 m&...