Posted by arthur on Monday, February 28, 2011 at 6:40pm.
What is the government's role in a traditional economy?
history - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 28, 2011 at 6:43pm
Ally or Arthur -- this is not a homework cheat site!
If you really want help, post your answers, and we'll be glad to check them for you.
history - ally b., Monday, February 28, 2011 at 6:47pm
why are u being mean? Im trying to get your opininon on my answer duh
history - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 28, 2011 at 6:48pm
I'd be glad to give my opinion on your answer -- but I need to see your answer first.
history - ally b., Monday, February 28, 2011 at 6:49pm
fine i think the answer is
history - ally b., Monday, February 28, 2011 at 6:53pm
to appoint people to government
history - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 28, 2011 at 6:56pm
Nope. Please go back and study your book to learn what a traditional economy is.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Government US - 2. Which of the following statements best describes the ...
- Economics - 1. In the U.S free enterprise economy A. the proper role of ...
- history - In 1828 presidential election was a referendum on the role of ...
- History - What role does the factor play in the plantation economy? A. The ...
- Social Studies (Reed)(Check) - What was the difference between Roosevelt’s ...
- Louisiana History - I really need help I don't understand this. What type of ...
- civics - “Government is taking 40 percent of the GDP (all the goods and services...
- government - what are the difference between the traditional and the new economy...
- history - What type of economy eventually led to the soviet union's collapse? 1...
- social studies - Word Bank;command economy, market economy, traditional economy...