Posted by chloe on Monday, February 28, 2011 at 2:46pm.
how do you get 45 percent of something urgent thankyou
maths - bobpursley, Monday, February 28, 2011 at 2:47pm
45 percent of 1234 is .45*1234
maths - chloe, Monday, February 28, 2011 at 2:48pm
what i don't get you how do you get 45 percent
maths - drwls, Monday, February 28, 2011 at 2:52pm
45% of "something urgent" is still 45%
maths - chloe, Monday, February 28, 2011 at 2:56pm
maths - Helper, Monday, February 28, 2011 at 3:04pm
Is this what you don't understand?
45% = 45/100 = 0.45
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - I want to know how do find a percent of something, just in general-the ...
- English language - what could be an example of something that is urgent but is ...
- maths -urgent - Find SP, if market price= Rs. 70 and commission =10 percent
- Language art - Just this one question please . 1.According to the MLA style, how...
- math - WHAT IS 28 AS A DECIMAL AND PERCENT? umm...thats not possible....28=28.0...
- MATHS! URGENT! - describe how each sequence is generated and write down the next...
- math - A bond has an average return of 6.8 percent and a standard deviation of 4...
- English - Can you guys think of idea's for a bumper sticker based on ethics (...
- English - I have a question about quoting. If I have a sentence like: Something ...
- Maths - Show that -(x+5)^2-2 is always a negative Please help. Thankyou