Posted by anonymous on Monday, February 28, 2011 at 11:07am.
These were the effects of glacial movement on the Nordic nations.
1) thousands of lakes
2) fertile river valleys
3) jagged coastline
4) North Atlantic Current
5) rocky soil
can anyone help?
world geography - Writeacher, Monday, February 28, 2011 at 11:12am
Skip the first 3 links (they're unreliable) and read many of the others. Let us know what you decide.
world geography - anonymous, Monday, February 28, 2011 at 11:20am
is it 1 and 3?
world geography - Writeacher, Monday, February 28, 2011 at 11:25am
I agree with you, yes.
world geography - anonymous, Monday, February 28, 2011 at 11:25am
yay! thank you :)
world geography - Writeacher, Monday, February 28, 2011 at 11:27am
world geography - Anonymous, Tuesday, May 24, 2016 at 6:10pm
It is 1, 3, and 5. For anyone who will read this I actually do the school work and got it wrong. It is 1,3, and 5.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- History - What Physical Feature of the New World's Coastline greatly attracted ...
- History - What physical feature especially attracted European colonists? A.Many ...
- World history - During early civilizations why did most cities rise in river ...
- Geography/History - Multiple select. The dissolution of the Union of Soviet ...
- world civilization - why were river valleys vital to the development of ...
- Geography - Just need these checked to see if they're correct- 24. Differences ...
- World Geography - Which statements describe the European Union (EU)? 1) Citizens...
- History Essay - How does this sound so far? It is the introduction to an essay ...
- PLEASE HELP ME!!! - CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE UNRGENTLY NEEDED.THANKS FOR HELPING ...
- Geography - Q. The Great Lakes border 2 regions and 2 countries, name them. - ...