August 2, 2015
Post a New Question
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Find the slope and y-intercept for the line. Assume a = 4, b = 2, c = -4.
Answer this Question
- i have more than one question so if u no any of the answers please tell ...
- Write an equation of the line satisfying the given condition...
- Write an equation of the line satisfying the given condition. a) x ...
Math/Algebra do u know how to do slope intercept?
- The following problems are ...
- Given y = 2x – 4, choose the statement that accurately describes this ...
- How do you solve this problem? Find the slope-intercept equation of the ...
- 1. The x-intercept of a line is -3. The y-intercept of a line is 6. What ...
My Daughter Stacy needs help in math plz help!
- You have to find the x and y ...
- 1) What is the slope of a line that is parallel to y = 2? 2) What is the...
math - slope-intercept
- How do I write one equations in slope-intercept form, ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.