Posted by Help plz on Sunday, February 27, 2011 at 9:48pm.
Describe one real object with the given shape. Explain why you might want to find the volume of the object.
Math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 27, 2011 at 9:53pm
What does this look like to you?
Math - Help plz, Sunday, February 27, 2011 at 9:59pm
Math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 27, 2011 at 10:04pm
Yes. It also looks like a pup tent to me.
I can think of reasons to want to figure the volume of an attic/ roof and also a pup tent.
Math - Help plz, Sunday, February 27, 2011 at 10:06pm
Could a reason to be like of you wanted to paint a roof you could find the volume to know how much paint you would need?
Math - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 27, 2011 at 10:17pm
The volume wouldn't tell you what you needed to paint the roof. You'd need the area of the roof to find the amount of paint needed.
But if you consider the attic floor, then you might want to know the volume to find how much room you'd have to store stuff.
The volume of the tent would give you the cubic feet of space in the tent.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - the dimensions of trianguloar prism A andtriangular prism B are ...
- Geometry - A paperweight in the shape of a triangular prism has a height of 3 ...
- Physics Fluids - When a crown of mass 14.7 kg is submerged in water, an accurate...
- maths - 3 dimensional shapes What about them? Do you need examples? A sphere is ...
- Solid mensuration - The bases of a triangular right prism are apart. find the ...
- physics - (Densities of object 1 and 2 are greater than that of the fluid) 1. ...
- math - a sphere of radius 3m is circumscribed about a regular triangular prism. ...
- math - What is the difference between the shape of a side view of a triangular ...
- Math - The volume of a triangular prism is 12cubic cm .atriangular face has base...
- math - a triangular prism has a volume of 896 cubic meters. If the prism is ...