February 27, 2017
Post a New Question
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Find the derivative of the inverse for the function f and real number a.
Please help. Thank you very much for your time and assistance.
Answer This Question
- Hello I need help with this excersise of derivative of a inverse ...
Math- steve? reiny?
- 1. Let f(x)=x^5 + 2x^3 + x - 1 Find f^-1(3) and (f^-1)'(3...
Calculus, check my answers, please! 3
- Did I get these practice questions right...
- If f(x)=cosx + 3 how do I find f inverse(1)? Thanks y = cos(x) + 3 the...
- Find the inverse of the function below. Graph the function below ...
- Find derivative of function g (t)=(6t^2+5)^3 (t^3-7)^4 thank you very...
Please HELP! Calculus (Implicit functions)
- Find the inverse of the function y...
Calculus help and please check answer for a)
- The decay of a certain substance ...
- Use a symbolic differentiation utility to find the derivative of the ...
Calculus (Derivatives of Inverse Functions)
- Suppose f(x) = sin(pi cos(x)). On ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help