February 22, 2017
Post a New Question
Sunday, February 27, 2011
The Ka value for ethanoic acid is 1.8x10^-5, what would be the pH of a 2.0x10^-2 M solution of ethanoic acid?
, Sunday, February 27, 2011 at 7:02pm
See your other post below.
Answer This Question
- The Ka value for ethanoic acid is 1.8x10^-5, what would be the pH of...
Sri sankara global academy/ Chemistry
- A food scientist also tested some ...
- What mass of ethanoic acid would you used and how would you prepare...
- A solution is prepared by dissolving 0.1 mol of ethanoic acid (...
- What is the pH of a solution made up of 50cm^3 of 1M Ethanoic Acid ...
- Calculate the approximate pH of a 0.1 M solution of ethanoic acid at...
CHEMISTRY: URGENT DRBob222
- A mixture of 0.50 mol of ethanoic acid and 1.00 mol...
- Vinegar contain ethanoic acid.titration of 3.00g of vinegar with 0....
Chem please help
- why is the formation of a condensation polymer impossible in ...
Chem please help urgent
- why is the formation of a condensation polymer ...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help