Posted by jessie on Sunday, February 27, 2011 at 2:39pm.
what are the difference between them..
management - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 27, 2011 at 2:51pm
The differences involve the ways a company may be managed.
For specifics, look up each of these words in a dictionary.
management - Writeacher, Sunday, February 27, 2011 at 2:51pm
Look up each adjective here:
Then let us know what YOU THINK each group is and is not.
management - SraJMcGin, Sunday, February 27, 2011 at 2:55pm
The very names indicate what sort of group they are. Have you looked each word up in a good Dictionary? Th ere are many on line.
1. Democratic Group = try some of the following links:
and 4. Participative:
Now, compare and contrast them.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- management - please help me to to get the answers for these quesyions below.. I...
- Chemistry - Which of the following does form a Group II cation? lead iron cobalt...
- mgt - Post your 200-300-word response to this question: How did that experience ...
- social studies - An interest group that focuses on policy benefits for senior ...
- English - 1. A group of students help the sick. 2. A group of students helps the...
- statistics - suppost we wanted to test the hypothesis that control a group of ...
- management - Think of a recently completed group project that you have been ...
- PSYCHOLOGY IN SOCIAL LIFE - Which one of the following statements best describes...
- John Jay - Where can I find the correct meaning of the following terms: ...
- math - Group 1 Group 2 Group 3 1/3 / 9 12 / 1/6 5/6 / 1/2 1/6 / 12 5 / 2/3 3/4...