Posted by Olivia on Sunday, February 27, 2011 at 12:06pm.
what is 1
3 in simplest form?
What is 2% in simplest form?
SIMPLEST FORMS MUST BE IN FRACTIONS PLEASE:)
- math again - Olivia, Sunday, February 27, 2011 at 12:09pm
i mean 1 over 3
(as a percent TOGETHER)
in simplest form?
FRACTION FORM PLEASE
- math again - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 27, 2011 at 12:12pm
1/3 is a fraction
To get the percent, divide the numerator by the denominator. Multiply the answer by 100. What do you get?
- math again - Olivia, Sunday, February 27, 2011 at 12:13pm
no no no i mean 1/3 %
- math again - Olivia, Sunday, February 27, 2011 at 12:17pm
it is 1/300
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math again - what is 1 - % 3 in simplest form? What is 2% in simplest form? ...
- MATH Dx - 17/51 simplest form 19/38 simplest form 10/32 simplest form show work ...
- math - what is 84 over 100 in simplest form? If i had a calculater i could help ...
- Math(7th grade) - What is the denominator of 13/107 in simplest form?PLz help! I...
- Math HELP! - 1. Write 12/32 in simplest form. Could someone please help me on ...
- math 6th grade - I need to write the percent as a fraction in the simplest form...
- Math help, anyone? - Solve the proportion. Where necessary, round to the nearest...
- Math - Divide. Write the answer in simplest form. 8 1/6 divided by 2 1/24. I got...
- Fractions in simplest form - how do I find the simplest form of 2/3 + 2/9 ?
- math,correction - Write each fraction in simplest form. #18 (-5x^3y^3)/(-20xy^4...