Posted by BballBabe65 on Sunday, February 27, 2011 at 12:53am.
Second, write five sentences in which you address changes in your writing.
I'm not exactly sure where to start with this one? The weeks readings were on word use, commonly misused words, and spelling. I'm not asking for any answers I just am not sure what they mean by 'addressing the changes' in our 5 sentences.
Week 4 COM155 - Writeacher, Sunday, February 27, 2011 at 7:44am
It sounds as if "addressing the changes" means you need to contrast how you were writing before you began this class with how you are writing now. In other words, what have you learned and what do you do differently as a result. Here are some possible examples, but of course only you will be able to write about your own writing. Use this index for grammar topics you need help with: http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/index2.htm
~commas used incorrectly or not at all
~verb tenses confused
~word choice (using the wrong word among confusable pairs -- http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/grammar/notorious.htm )
~recognizing fragments and fixing them while editing/proofing
~gaining control over comma uses
~using verb tenses correctly
~learning to learn from spell check; learning to use dictionaries more effectively
~learning the differences between pairs/sets of confusable words - or looking them up during editing/proofing
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- COM/155 - For this project, I had to write 5 clear, concise, well written ...
- com/155 - My assignment is to write a paragraph about what I've learned this ...
- ENGLISH - Second, write five sentences in which you address changes in your ...
- Com155 - •Resource: Weekly Readings •Write five sentences about the role of ...
- com/155 - Write five sentences in which you address changes in your writing.
- English - Can someone tell me what they are asking? Write five sentences in ...
- com155 - Students are often confused about the use of the words good and well in...
- COM155 - Students are often confused about the use of the words good and well in...
- English/Spelling - Here is a list of words. 1. moral, 1. morality 2. mental, 2. ...
- com/155 universit composition - Write a 150- to 200-word paragraph to explain ...