Posted by esther on Saturday, February 26, 2011 at 6:19pm.
please, somebody help me
Please help me. I need all the help I can get. Thank you so much.
- algebra II - MathMate, Saturday, February 26, 2011 at 7:13pm
The division is done exactly the same way as the long division of numbers. The example is difficult to illustrate because we do not have the flexibility of alignment of characters at this forum.
I therefore refer to an article which explains in detail how this can be done.
If you have questions, please post.
- algebra II - esther, Saturday, February 26, 2011 at 8:01pm
Thank you for your prompt response. I have my homework I have to turn in in about 2 hours, but i am struggling to solve this question. Is there any way you can just give me the answer while I find a website that can show me step by step how to solve these kind of problems? I would be grateful to you. Thank you. x^2+7x-37/x+9.
- algebra II - MathMate, Saturday, February 26, 2011 at 8:09pm
Multiply x-9 by x to match the first term x^2
Again, multiply x-9 by +2 to get
So the answer is x+2 with remainder -19.
You can solve your problem in a similar way.
Post your answer for a check if you wish.
Answer this Question
- Algebra - (3/s+4) / (4/5s) Can somebody please help me divide this problem? ...
- Pre ALGEBRA - what are the next three terms in the sequence -6, 5, 16, 27? A)38,...
- ALGEBRA PLEASE HELP?!! - x+y=670 7x+5y=3740 __________ -7x-7y=4690 -2y=-900 y=...
- math - how do u divide fractions? i really need help with this. i need to know ...
- cicivs - does hawaii have waterways? If yes, please name the waterways of hawaii...
- College Algebra - I have tried and struggled I really need osme help. I have an ...
- Academic Writing II - Please, somebody help me. I need 3 traits on Robert Frost'...
- Math...Algebra :S - Hi, okay um. I'm trying to get his math question (Algebra :o...
- geography (agriculture) - I have an A.P human geography test tomorrow and i can ...
- 11th grade - A monitor displays the graph y = 3 sin 5x. What will be the ...