Posted by pavleen on Saturday, February 26, 2011 at 1:43pm.
12ab + 8ab + 5ab
is it 25ab
- math - bobpursley, Saturday, February 26, 2011 at 1:46pm
- math - Bosnian, Saturday, February 26, 2011 at 5:27pm
Yes it is.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math check question - Subtract and Simplify: 4a^2/(a-b)-(4b^2-8ab)/(b-a) I have ...
- math - Shorten fraction: (x^2+2x)/(4x+8)= ? and reduce: (8a^3*b*a^-2)/(2b)^2= ? ...
- Math 117B Help - subtract (xy-ab-6)-(xy-5ab-5) How do I do this
- math - perform indicated operations. (5ab)/(a^2-b^2)+(a+b)/(a-b)
- math - -8a^2+5ab-12a^2-6(2a^2-4ab-10n^2)
- math - find the value of 8ab(a^2+b^2),if a+b=r00t10 and a-b=2root2
- honors algebra II - factoring:: i factored 15A^2B - 10AB^2 into... (15A - 10B)(...
- Gr. 10 Math! - Factor by Grouping. PLEASE SHOW ME THE STEPS! 1.) 8a^2+12ab-3b^2-...
- Math check - subtract and simplify: 4a^2/(a-b)- (4b^2-8ab)/(b-a) I have the ...
- Tirginometry - the expression 4ab(square root of)2b-3a(square root of)18b^3+7ab(...