Posted by Anonymous on Friday, February 25, 2011 at 8:12am.
yes ,i definetly did,more than once ,i just had trouble comprehending the way they try to explain it.thats why i asked to please get help showing several of both kinds of problems,some addition &some subtraction so i could try to understand how they where done.please help by showing how these where worked out to get the answer.to the problems i posted last night.i.ve done the best i could but aren't sure there right.HELP PLEASE!!!!
5th grade math - Writeacher, Friday, February 25, 2011 at 8:39am
... how to find the sum in simplest form of these common denominators 1/2 +1/10= ,5/12+1/4=,the difference in 2/3-1/6 =, 5/6-7/12=
Common denominators to use are after the arrows:
1/2 +1/10 ~~~>10
These are just not that hard. One of the fractions in each problem already has the common denominator!! I'll do the first one for you.
1/2 +1/10 ~~~>10
therefore 5/10 + 1/10 = 6/10 = 3/5
Now it's your turn.
5th grade math - Writeacher, Friday, February 25, 2011 at 9:25am
You typed, "i.ve done the best i could but aren't sure there right."
I haven't seen any of your work yet. Where did you post it?
5th grade math - arlene, Saturday, March 12, 2011 at 9:39pm
5th grade math - Abby, Monday, March 28, 2011 at 6:53pm
this is soooooooooooooo BORING
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math formatting?! - umm, can some one please tell me how to write down the ...
- Math -5th Grade - Using on 3, 11, 21, and 24 only once, and using any ...
- MATH - What is commutative property of addition? The commutative property of ...
- math - So I've been having trouble solving some problems. Mainly problems that ...
- 5th Grade Math - I just wanted to Thank you Ms. Sue for the help my son is in ...
- math - using 3,4,5,6, =28 you have to use each number once Using addition once, ...
- 1st grade math - Hi, my son Jackson needs a lot of help on addition facts. Is ...
- Very easy math - my teacher told me that the inverse of addition was subtraction...
- 5th grade - What are the stresses of the words dozen, voyage, forbid, native, ...
- 5th grade - addition subtraction multiplication and division