Posted by Anonymous on Friday, February 25, 2011 at 8:12am.
yes ,i definetly did,more than once ,i just had trouble comprehending the way they try to explain it.thats why i asked to please get help showing several of both kinds of problems,some addition &some subtraction so i could try to understand how they where done.please help by showing how these where worked out to get the answer.to the problems i posted last night.i.ve done the best i could but aren't sure there right.HELP PLEASE!!!!
- 5th grade math - Writeacher, Friday, February 25, 2011 at 8:39am
... how to find the sum in simplest form of these common denominators 1/2 +1/10= ,5/12+1/4=,the difference in 2/3-1/6 =, 5/6-7/12=
Common denominators to use are after the arrows:
1/2 +1/10 ~~~>10
These are just not that hard. One of the fractions in each problem already has the common denominator!! I'll do the first one for you.
1/2 +1/10 ~~~>10
therefore 5/10 + 1/10 = 6/10 = 3/5
Now it's your turn.
- 5th grade math - Writeacher, Friday, February 25, 2011 at 9:25am
You typed, "i.ve done the best i could but aren't sure there right."
I haven't seen any of your work yet. Where did you post it?
- 5th grade math - arlene, Saturday, March 12, 2011 at 9:39pm
- 5th grade math - Abby, Monday, March 28, 2011 at 6:53pm
this is soooooooooooooo BORING
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - So I've been having trouble solving some problems. Mainly problems that ...
- 5th Grade Math - I just wanted to Thank you Ms. Sue for the help my son is in ...
- 8th grade - I am having trouble with these kinds of problems and I ask my ...
- 5th grade math word problems - Frank saved 50% by purchasing his airline ticket ...
- 5th grade math word problem - Santa was making up a batch of dolls but could not...
- 5th grade - What are the stresses of the words dozen, voyage, forbid, native, ...
- sat essay - Is it necessary for us to find new solutions to problems? Many ...
- math - I'm working on some review problems in Math and having trouble on the ...
- Math ( Percents as Ratios) - Sue receives a test score of 75% on a test with 20 ...
- Math(Please Help) - x-2 6x ____ - _____ 3x+4 x+1 *You are supposed to simplify ...