Posted by ashle on Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 9:44pm.
The jelly junior high school color is made by mixing red paint to yellow is 3 to 5, How much red paint should be mixed with 20 oz of yellow?
- math - Ms. Sue, Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 9:50pm
Cross multiply and solve for x.
3/5 = x/20
- math - Anonymous, Tuesday, May 10, 2011 at 9:09pm
- math - anonymous, Wednesday, November 9, 2011 at 9:05pm
- math - Your Mom (;, Saturday, February 25, 2012 at 10:59am
- math - Just doin what i can, Saturday, September 15, 2012 at 7:14pm
Don't know if makes to much sense but
the 5 to 3 part which 5-3 is 2 and 3*2 is 6 that's how i got my answer
5 to 3
- math - mahki, Thursday, September 27, 2012 at 4:21pm
i got 20 oz.
- math - Anonymous, Wednesday, December 5, 2012 at 5:26pm
is it 12 or 20 i got both in two difffrent ways
Answer this Question
- hard math - The jelly Junior school color is made by mixing red paint and yellow...
- math - The jelly junior high school color is made by mixing red oaint and yellow...
- math - a paint color is made by mixing red and yellow paint. the ratio of red to...
- Math - A 720ml container holds a mixture of red, yellow, and white paint in a 5:...
- MATH - john mixed 3/4 liter of yellow paint with 1 1/4 liters of red paint to ...
- Math - A mixture is 20% red paint, 35% yellow paint, and 45% water. If 5 quarts ...
- math - The ratio of red jelly beans to yellow jelly beans in a dish is 2:3. If I...
- ALGEBRA - A painter is to mix green and yellow paint in the ratio of 4 to 7 to ...
- Chemistry - Which of the following acid-base indicators should be used for the ...
- The principles of color - Which one of these color combinations is a ...