Posted by sam on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 at 1:24am.
i am just abt to finish my 10th grade,i am very weak at maths and science,hence i have opted to take economics.
1.is this the right choice?
2.is there goin to be maths in it?
3.what are the core subjects involved?
- Economics - PsyDAG, Wednesday, February 23, 2011 at 2:07am
It would be best to ask these questions of your high school counselor/advisor, who is more likely to have background data on you and information about that major.
In this face-to-face situation, it is easier for that person to ask specific questions to help clarify your alternatives.
However, there definitely is math in economics.
- 10th - Molebogeng, Wednesday, February 23, 2011 at 12:11pm
Yes, is the right choice,it does not hv maths,acounting,business studies and economics too
- 10th - Anonymous, Monday, April 11, 2011 at 6:22pm
I believe it is because economics has really nothing to do with math or science
- 10th - Jessica, Wednesday, May 4, 2011 at 5:44pm
Economics involves many graphs and tables and determining supply and demand based upon these. If you are not strong in math you may be better off to seek another course that does not involve math (or science since you stated that is also not a strong area). An example may be a social studies course or psychology.
- 10th - Lerato gwamanda, Saturday, February 6, 2016 at 5:57am
No dont change your subjects everything will be fine,you have to work hard and study hard to improve your marks and you'll have to practise maths.maths and science are so important!!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 10th grade - what classes should i take in 10th grade?
- maths literacy,economics and business studies - what kind of courses should i ...
- maths - can any one tell me wat are the topics for class 10th maths project for ...
- 10th Grade Chemistry - I struggle in the sciences and was wondering what I could...
- 10th grade - how i get an unssen workssheets for 10th greade?
- maths - 10th term of series 25+27+29........is
- maths letaracy,history,geography and life science - im going to grade 10 next ...
- Maths 10th grade - 1-The roots of x2 - 6x + m - 3=0 are x1 and x2.If 2x1 - 3x2= ...
- Maths - How do u write 10th May 2011 in 9letters without using number??
- 10th grade - plz suggest me some good thoughts which i can use in writing ...