Posted by Lisa on Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 7:22pm.
"I just can't make myself study ahead for a test. I work better under pressure. Perhaps it is the fear associated with waiting until the last minute that gets me going." This approach to motivation is best explained by: (Points: 5)
Is B correct please?
Psychology - Lisa, Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 8:00pm
can i get some help please?
Psychology - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 8:04pm
Our psychology expert may not be online until tomorrow.
Psychology - Lisa, Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 8:46pm
Psychology - PsyDAG, Wednesday, February 23, 2011 at 12:30am
If you don't know the right answer, try to eliminate the wrong ones.There is no incentive change and cognitive approach has not changed. Drive reduction will not occur until after the completion of the exam.
What does that leave you with? Fear gets you more aroused.
Nursing - Anonymous, Wednesday, September 12, 2012 at 12:25am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- psychology - . "I just can't make myself study ahead for a test. I work better ...
- Psychology - "I just can't make myself study ahead for a test. I work better ...
- Psychology - It may be difficult to sooth a crying baby who needs to be fed and ...
- Writing - The propmt is Write a story about a time that I did something that ...
- English - I need to make this into two paragraphs and make it a little longer. I...
- English - Can you please check these sentences? I'm still doubtful about the use...
- Science - 1.Which of the following is a good study habit? A.maintaining a ...
- Chemistry Test Tomorrow - I don't actually have problems, but I have a test over...
- reading - the reason the test questions and answers is up there because its all ...
- PSYCHOLOGY - I have to write a motivation profile paper using Ella's motivation ...