Posted by Monica on Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 6:46pm.
I have a question about two problems that I am trying to solve for my h.s. trig. class. The first one I believe is correct. the other i am lost.
S(p)=460+94p p is the price in dollars
a) find those values of p for which demand exceeds supply
2000-60P > 460 + 94p
2460 > 154p
$15.97 > p
b) find those value of p for which demand is less than supply
2000-60P < 460 + 94p
2460 < 154p
p > $15.97
The yearly Egyptian production of oil O(t) in millions of barrels, t years after 2000 can be approximated by,
Using inequality, determine the years for which the production will drop below 1750 million barrels.
This is what I have and know I have set it up wrong.
o(t)=-40.5t + 2159
I do not feel good about completing this...think I have it wrong
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra 2 - Did I do this correctly, D(p)= 2000-60p S(p)=460+94p p is the price ...
- Calculus - So there is no way profit = price x quantity demanded because I have ...
- Fibonacci numbers - I have three problems to answer dealing with Fibonacci ...
- Simplifying with Trigonometry Identities - Hi, I am a senior in High School ...
- Algebra 2 - Question #1:How do you solve for n: 1=10,000(0.97)^n-1 Question #2: ...
- algebra help - My class is doing a unit on the "completing the square method" ...
- Chemistry - Heyy, okay I have this chemistry assingmnet and its on kinetics, and...
- English - Homework Help: English Posted by rfvv on Monday, March 7, 2016 at 2:...
- math - 2x + 3y = 78 How do i solve for x and y? 2x=78 78/2=39 so x=39 3y=78 78/3...
- algebra - I have a question about exponents of rational expressions. I have two ...