Posted by Shan on Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 6:22pm.
in a survey of 260 dancers:
172 knew the ballroom dances
145 knew latin dances
102 knew swing dances
of these, 65 knew the ballroom and swing dances.
93 knew ballroom and latin dances
56 knew latin and swing dances
31 dancers indicated they knew all 3 styles of dance
1. how many knew only ballroom dances
2. how many knew only swing dances
3. how many knew exactly 2 of the 3 dances
4. how many knew latin and swing dances, but not ballroom dances
5. how many knew none of these dances
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math - 11. In a survey of 260 dancers, 172 knew the ballroom dances, 145 knew ...
- Egypt - I need to know like about the dances that the egyptians did in ancient ...
- English - Posted by rfvv on Wednesday, January 28, 2015 at 7:45pm. 1. I wish I ...
- Math - Practice Dividing by 7 For each dance style , the Step - Up Dance School...
- cultural dances - I finally have to do that project on cultural dances, but the ...
- physical education - famous dancers or dances in relation to hip hop.
- statistics - What are the chances that a person who is murdered actually knew ...
- English - 1. When they were taken to America as slaves, they took thier songs ...
- Math - Two spotlights, one blue and the other white, are placed 6 m apart on a ...
- spanish - what are the main types of dances in Chile?