Posted by vedrana on Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 4:52pm.
Rashida is an accountant, a wife,and mother of two young children.Which one of the following statements is likely to be true regarding her labor force participation?
A)She is likely to be working for extra pocket money
B)She is unlikely to remain in the labor force as long as male accountants
C0She is likely to accept the additional responsibilities of a promotion
D)She is likely to take more sick leave than male accountants in her firm?
IS B CORRECT ANSWER ?THANK YOU:)
social problems - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 5:53pm
I disagree with your answer.
What have you learned about this from your text?
social problems - vedrana, Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 6:01pm
TRENDS IN PARTICIPATION: the most dramatic increase occured among woman under six year of age.The motivations of mothers of preschool children vary from financial need to a need for personal satisfaction and achievement.It might appear from this evidence that economic discrimination against woman is diminishing and that woman are increasingly free to enter the labor force even when they have small children at home..The right to equal economic opportunities only begins at the point of gaining employment,however.THAT'S ALL
social problems - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 6:11pm
That paragraph indicates that economic opportunities for women are increasing. Mothers with young children are free to enter the labor market. The implication is that women are likely to accept promotions.
social problems - vedrana, Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 6:19pm
social problems - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 6:24pm
social problems - cook sam, Wednesday, March 12, 2014 at 1:28am
Is A she is likely to be working for extra pocket money.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- college - Regarding accidents,which of the following statements is true? A-Boys ...
- educating young children PART1 - which one of the following statements ...
- English - What are the dependent and independent variables in the sentences? I ...
- Supportive learning environment - Which of the following statements is true ...
- Resources For Educating Young Children, Part 1 - I know that I asked you about ...
- reflection and observation - suppose youre a young mother with two preschool ...
- Child Developmental - Which of the following statements is TRUE? a.Younger ...
- Math - the ratio of Simone's pocket money to Fiona's pocket money was 2:3. After...
- psy - 2. Which of the following statements regarding the outcomes of Mary ...
- Psychology - Is my answer correct I said the correct answer is D Regarding ...