Posted by Dean on Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 3:09pm.
A company has factories located in New Jersey, Ohio, and Georgia where it manufactures handbags, shoes, and belts. How many days should the company operate each factory in order to exactly fill the order of 2150 handbags, 2300 shoes and 2500 belts? Use the information below.
# of handbags produced per day
New Jersey 10
# of shoes produced per day
New Jersey 20
# of belts produced per day
New Jersey 40
- Math - Helper, Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 4:23pm
x = number of days to operate NJ
y = number of days to operate OH
z = number of days to operate GA
10x + 70y + 60z = 2150 (Handbags)
20x + 50y + 80z = 2300 (Shoes)
40x + 30y + 90z = 2500 (Belts)
Solve for x, y, and z simultaneously
If you want, post back with your answer and I'll check.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math / linear programming - Two factories manufacture 3 different grades of ...
- Math - Below are the home states of 17 college professors. Ohio Georgia New ...
- Linear Programming - OKay My question is: Two factories manufacture 3 different ...
- Math/Management - FuelMotion is an oil company that owns two oil processing ...
- Finite Math - Continental Motors manufactures taxis and airport limousines at ...
- STATISTICS - A3. A Retailing Entrepreneur sells sophisticated running shoes ...
- Mathematics - a retailing entrepreneur sells sophisticated running shoes whose ...
- statistics - Assume that you own a small factory. A critical piece of machinery ...
- statistics - The abc shoe factory manufactures shoes 24 hours a day. the workers...
- Accounting - The primary objective in job order costing is to determine the cost...