Posted by lala on Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 7:56am.
Factorize (x+2)^2 + x^2 +6x + 8
- Math - Brian, Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 8:04am
- Math - Reiny, Tuesday, February 22, 2011 at 8:56am
picking up from Brian's third-last line
should have been
This is the fully factored form, there was no equation to "solve"
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- mathematics - Key: logx= log base x 1. Prove that: (logx64 +logx4 -logx8)/(...
- math - How can i factorize this? 8x^3+1
- Math - Factorize: a^2 -1 + 2b - b^2
- Math - Factorize: 3a(3a-2b)+b^2-c^2
- math - factorize :x2-2X+xy-2y
- math - factorize 1) x^2=5x-6 2) 6x^2-20=-7x 3) 6x^2-7x=-2
- Math IB SL - Factorize: 2x^2-xy-6y^2 ????
- math - factorize completely: a+b-bc-ac
- math - Factorize the following: 2x^2 + 3x - 7
- math - Please Factorize it- 4*x^3-4*x