September 30, 2016
Post a New Question
Monday, February 21, 2011
If n is a positive integer, find the limit as n approaches +∞ of 1/n(sin (π/n) + sin (2π)/n + ... + sin (nπ)/n)
Answer This Question
- Evaluate *Note - We have to find the exact value of these. That I know to...
- What is the indefinite integral of ∫ [sin (π/x)]/ x^...
Math, please help
- Which of the following are trigonometric identities? (Can be...
- Question: Trying to find cos π/12, if cos π/6 = square ...
- Use one of the identities cos(t + 2πk) = cos t or sin(t + 2...
- The point (1,0) lies on the curve y=sin(10π/x). A) if Q is the ...
Pre-Calc : Find the Exact Value of the Expression
- Find the exact value of the ...
Math 2nd question
- Express as a single sine or cosine function (note: this is ...
product of function
- Given: f(x)=2 cos x and g(x)=sin x. Which of these ...
- Given that sec 3π/10 ≈ 17/10 and csc 3π/10 ≈ 17/...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help