October 7, 2015
Post a New Question
Sunday, February 20, 2011
find the derivative of g(a)=sin(arcsin(9a))
, Sunday, February 20, 2011 at 8:59pm
Answer this Question
- Eliminate the parameter (What does that mean?) and write a rectangular ...
Calculus 12th grade (double check my work please)
- 1.)Find dy/dx when y= Ln (...
- Could someone check my reasoning? thanx Find the derivative of the ...
- Differentiate both sides of the double angle identify sin 2x= 2 sin x...
Calculus (Derivatives of Inverse Functions)
- Suppose f(x) = sin(pi cos(x)). On ...
- Hello, Could somebody kindly check my answer for the following ...
- find the area between the x-axis and the graph of hte given function over...
- Find the derivative of f(x) = sin^2 (e^sin^2 x) I wonder if I'm ...
- Differentiate. y= (cos x)^x u= cos x du= -sin x dx ln y = ln(cos x)^x...
- 1.) Find the derivative of tan (sec x). 2.) Find the derivative if 1/...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
Link to Us
Copyright © 1996-2015
Jiskha Homework Help
. All rights reserved.