February 23, 2017
Post a New Question
Sunday, February 20, 2011
find the derivative of g(a)=sin(arcsin(9a))
, Sunday, February 20, 2011 at 8:59pm
Answer This Question
- Eliminate the parameter (What does that mean?) and write a rectangular ...
- Find the exact value of cot(arcsin(12/13)) and cos(arcsin(1.7/2)) I ...
Calculus 12th grade (double check my work please)
- 1.)Find dy/dx when y= Ln (...
- Could someone check my reasoning? thanx Find the derivative of the ...
- Differentiate both sides of the double angle identify sin 2x= 2 sin x...
Calculus (Derivatives of Inverse Functions)
- Suppose f(x) = sin(pi cos(x)). On ...
- find the area between the x-axis and the graph of the given function over...
- Hello, Could somebody kindly check my answer for the following ...
- Evaluate please: a.) arcsin(sin 13pi/16) b.) arccos(cos[-pi/18]) ...
- Differentiate. y= (cos x)^x u= cos x du= -sin x dx ln y = ln(cos x)^x...
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help