Posted by hunter on Sunday, February 20, 2011 at 8:11pm.
what is the solution of 3-8x = 141?
- math please help - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 20, 2011 at 8:34pm
I'll be glad to check your answer.
- math please help - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 20, 2011 at 8:37pm
None of the above answers is correct.
Please check to make sure you copied the problem and answer choices correctly.
- math please help - Bosnian, Sunday, February 20, 2011 at 11:55pm
-8x=138 Divide both sides with -8
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- math - Find the distance between the pair of points (-6.2,4.6)(-4.5,0.6) i have ...
- Chemistry (Aspirin Synthesis- Unreacted SA - To determine the yield of your ASA ...
- ap chem - could you please check my work? what is the volume of one mole of ...
- stastistics(psychology) - A study was conducted to identify the predictors for ...
- Chem - At 58.8 degrees C and at a total pressure of 1.00 atm the mole percent of...
- Math - Check my answers please. 1. What is the solution to 5 + t = 23 a. 28 b. ...
- Linear velocity/ acceleration - A body moves 180 degrees from point A to point B...
- Math - A biologist has a 36% solution and a 14% solution of the same plant ...
- Physics 141 - A mine car (mass mcar = 444 kg) rolls at a speed of vcar = 0.52 m/...
- MATH - what is the fact of 2x^2+34x-141