Posted by Bob on Sunday, February 20, 2011 at 3:09pm.
Compare and Contrast the development of the New England, Middle, Chesapeake, and Southern
Colonies. Discuss the economic, religious, and social development of each from first settlement
by the British to 1750.
The United States Until 1877 - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 20, 2011 at 3:10pm
How would you like us to help you with this assignment?
The United States Until 1877 - Bob, Sunday, February 20, 2011 at 3:20pm
I am completely clueless on where to start. Its for a study guide to help us prepare for a test.
The United States Until 1877 - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 20, 2011 at 3:46pm
Hmm -- What's wrong with this picture??
clueless? study guide? test?
It looks like the place to start is to carefully read your chapter(s). Believe it or not, the answers to your review will just pop up -- if you're paying attention.
The United States Until 1877 - Bob, Sunday, February 20, 2011 at 4:19pm
We actually do not have a book. It comes from in class lectures that we take notes on. however, missing one note that you might not write down throws you off alot.
The United States Until 1877 - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 20, 2011 at 4:36pm
If you're missing some notes, I suggest you call or text classmates who may have those notes.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies - 1. Explain the role that religion had in different parts of the...
- History - What were the characteristics of English colonies in the Chesapeake ...
- college us history to 1877 - compare and Contrast the New England, Southern and ...
- Social studies - Why was the economy in the new England colonies different from ...
- college us history to 1877 - you need to compare and Contrast the New England, ...
- US History - How did the British mercantlism prevent the economic development of...
- social studies - 1.) contrast the up country and the low country. identifiy ...
- U.S.History - i have a chart labled 'African-American Population, 1690-1750'. it...
- geography(development) - Would you say that the division of the world in the ...
- U.S. History - Which colonial area or areas placed a high value on religious ...