Posted by ANNANYA on Saturday, February 19, 2011 at 9:18am.
A RIGHT ANGLED TRIANGLE ABC IS GIVEN,WHERE AB IS 5CM,AC IS 12CM,BC IS 13CM,AD IS AN ALTITUDE FROM A TO BC,FIND THE AREA OF THE TRIANGLE AND FIND AD ALSO.
MATHS,7TH CLASS - Reiny, Saturday, February 19, 2011 at 10:21am
area = (1/2)base x height
= (1/2)(5)(12) = 30
We could also consider BC as the base, then AD becomes the height
so (1/2)(13)(AD) = 30
AD = 2(30)/13
MATHS,7TH CLASS - Anonymous, Tuesday, February 23, 2016 at 9:55am
MATHS,7TH CLASS - Aryan singh, Tuesday, May 17, 2016 at 5:30am
your ans will may be wrong because height and base could not accept on those questions database
MATHS,7TH CLASS - Sk, Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 9:48am
MATHS,7TH CLASS - SHivam, Sunday, February 19, 2017 at 9:50am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Maths - Triangle ABCis right angled at a .AD is perpendicular to BC.If AB=5cm,BC...
- Maths - triangle ABC is right angled at A. AD is perpendicularto BC. If AB= 5cm,...
- Math - Triangle abc is right angled at a .ad is drawn perpendicular to bc .if ab...
- mathematics - a right angled triangle abc whose sides are 5cm,12cm and 13cm ...
- maths - in a adjoining figure,CAB is right angled triangle where AC=4cm(height),...
- maths-urgently needed - In right angled triangle ABC angle B=90 degree and AB= ...
- maths - the base of a given triangular prism is a right angled triangle with AB=...
- math - B . . . . . . . . . . . . . . C A Triangle ABC is right angled at A. The ...
- geometry - The base of a right angled triangle is 12cm and its hypotenues is13 ...
- Maths - Here is a right- angled triangle. |\ | \ x | \ |___\ x - 2 All ...