Posted by sharice on Friday, February 18, 2011 at 9:49pm.
constitutional amendment initiates a national income tax passed by which one:
I think it is Taft
history - Ms. Sue, Friday, February 18, 2011 at 9:56pm
No president passes a Constitutional amendment. An amendment is passed by the people.
history - sharice, Friday, February 18, 2011 at 9:56pm
I meant who was in n office when constitutional amendment initiates a national income tax
history - Ms. Sue, Friday, February 18, 2011 at 10:01pm
Yes, Taft is correct.
history - Writeacher, Friday, February 18, 2011 at 10:01pm
Scroll down to find the list of amendments and the date each was enacted.
Scroll down to find the list or presidents; find the one who was in office at the time you want.
history - sharice, Friday, February 18, 2011 at 10:02pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- US History - I'm comparing and contrasting the views of the economy under Teddy ...
- History - Can someone please help me with these questions? Thanks What issues ...
- HISTORY - which president filed the most anti trust suits mckinley teddy ...
- world history - Check my answers for world history please? i put a star by my ...
- American History - Which president passed the Workers Compensation law, and what...
- social studies - With the vital assistance of _______, Theodore Roosevelt ...
- Social Studies - With the vital assistance of _______, Theodore Roosevelt ...
- History - Compare and contrast the ideas and policies, domestic and foreign, of ...
- U.S. History (Ms. Sue) - 1. What was the impact of Eugene Debs and the Socialist...
- us history - how did Roosevelt,Taft and Wilson differ as architects of American ...