Post a New Question


posted by .

please,can you correct the grammar...

i graduated last 2 years of 2 two years course in college and i want to pursue for 4 years course to have a degree course.

  • English -

    I graduated two years ago from a two-year college course. Now I want to pursue a four-year degree course.

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question