May 4, 2016
Post a New Question
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Can we use an AR grade chemical for UV spectrometric analysis? Or is it a must to use a chemical that is specially designated (SpectrAR grade) for UV analysis?
Answer This Question
- Can we use an ACS/AR grade chemical for UV ...
- Can we use an AR grade chemical for UV spectrophotometric ...
- Use chemical formulas to generate the stoichiometric factor needed ...
- How does a "chemical for synthesis" compare with the same ...
- How can a flow chart help you to name chemical compounds? ...
Chemistry - help thanks
- A supplier provides "Chemical A, 98%, for synthesis...
- Explain the following statement: "The validity of a ...
- Qualitative analysis studies require the use of a large number of ...
Quantitative Chemical Analysis
- assume an unknown sample to be 15% copper, ...
- how can spectra be used in chemical analysis?
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help