Posted by Renell on Wednesday, February 16, 2011 at 5:16pm.
Please read for any errors. And correct them. I really would appreciate it.
We are considering updating our computer system. We have computer stations that are presently stand-along stations. We would like to discuss with you the cost of networking 25 new computers with your most advanced operating system. Please callmy assistance to make an appointment sometime next week to discuss the various models that you have available and to discuss the most appropriate software to accomplish our required tasks. Please include the latest version of Windows in your estimate. We would like your recommendation for spreadsheet and database programs after you appraise our needs. We look forward to meeting with you next week.
- ENGLISH - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, February 16, 2011 at 5:25pm
- ENGLISH - Renell, Wednesday, February 16, 2011 at 5:35pm
I thought a dash suppose to go in between stand along.
I changed callmy to call my
Changed assistance to assistant
- ENGLISH - Writeacher, Wednesday, February 16, 2011 at 5:48pm
Read this aloud: "We have computer stations that are presently stand-along stations."
Why is "along" incorrect?
- ENGLISH - Angie, Wednesday, February 16, 2011 at 5:53pm
I don't know it just seem like it should.
- ENGLISH - Writeacher, Wednesday, February 16, 2011 at 5:55pm
Work on pronunciation -- both how you pronounce words and listen carefully to how others pronounce them. If you mispronounce words, you are likely to misspell them.
- ENGLISH - Angie, Wednesday, February 16, 2011 at 5:57pm
O ok I got you yes I understand. You are right about that
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English - Hello. I've already asked this question but I'd like to clarify if the...
- English - Hello. I have several grammar questions and will really appreciate ...
- English - Let's write down what you can do with the computer. 1. I use the ...
- critical thinking - A company can either invest in employee training seminars or...
- Math - On January 1, 1984 there were 548 more commercial television stations ...
- English - 1. I use the computer to make files with Power point. 2. I use the ...
- Statistics - You are responsible for quickly fixing your company¡¯s computer ...
- English - 1. I have to go to my English academy to learn English from a native ...
- CIS 105 - As you have discovered, there are a variety of computers available, ...
- Computer problem: related to finishing my homework - This is not a homework ...