Posted by Mike on .
I forgot to include the following sentences. Thank you very much for your help.
1)Meanwhile Malcolm, Duncan’s son, is marching into Scotland with an army. His soldiers cut branches from the trees of / in Birnam Wood, to use these as camouflage to cover their advance.
2) A servant gives Macbeth the news of the Queen's death.
3) Macbeth says that he can’t think about her now. M still has still one hope: that he can’t be killed by any man born of woman.
4)As a matter of fact, Macduff was torn from his mother's womb by a surgeon before he was due to be born. He was delivered (born) by Caesarean cut (?? section).
5) Macduff kills Macbeth carrying Macbeth’s head and proclaiming Malcolm king of Scotland.
6) Life was hardest(or the hardest?) for those who worked in the Caribbean.
1. Use "in" or "of" -- either one works.
3. Macbeth says that he can’t think about her now. Macbeth still has one hope: that he can’t be killed by any human.
4. First sentence is fine. Second sentence = He was delivered by Caesarean section.
5. Comma after "Macbeth"
6. "the hardest"