Posted by Jack on Monday, February 14, 2011 at 11:06pm.
Using the correct form of (eat, ate, sit, set)
1.Someone (eat) all the leftover sandwiches.
2.Thank you, but I have already (ate, eaten) lunch.
3.After splitting the logs, the farmer (sat, set) his ax on the ground.
English - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 14, 2011 at 11:07pm
Great! They are all right.
English - Jack, Monday, February 14, 2011 at 11:10pm
Thanks. Have a good night.
English - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 14, 2011 at 11:11pm
You're welcome. You have a good night, too.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Sentence - We could have ------ lunch with them Had ate Eat Ate Eaten I choose ...
- English - We could have _____ lunch with them. Which of the following options ...
- Language Art - which sentence uses the verb eat in the past perfect tense? A) ...
- English - Can any kind person proof this please Change the following from the ...
- math - 4 friends order their own personal pan pizzas. No one could finish but ...
- English - Change the following from the active into the passive A crocodile is ...
- College English Check - Someone had (ate, eaten)all the brownies. =eaten
- English - 1. I ate little food on my lunch plate. 2. I ate a little food on my ...
- Grade 8 math urgent - Gervais ate 1/3 of a aguette with his dinner. Chantel ate ...
- algebra - Junior ate 30% of the sandwiches at the picnic. If he ate 1 ½ ...