Posted by Donna on Monday, February 14, 2011 at 8:12pm.
I would like to know if I did these problem right?
y + 2x =3
y=2*x+4=0 If not can you show me the steps
- Alegbra - helper, Monday, February 14, 2011 at 8:31pm
What are you trying to do with these equations?
Please post the exact directions to your problem.
- Alegbra - MattsRiceBowl, Monday, February 14, 2011 at 8:36pm
I am also confused since you said "these problem." I am not sure if it's many (these) or one (problem).
My assumption is you have 2 equations:
Y+2x = 3 and
Y+2x = -4
Do you have to take these 2 and find out what x and y equal?
- Alegbra - Donna , Monday, February 14, 2011 at 8:40pm
- Alegbra - Donna , Monday, February 14, 2011 at 8:42pm
System of equation. substitution or elmination method??
- Alegbra - Donna , Monday, February 14, 2011 at 8:54pm
Ok so let me start over. System of equation can be solved by graphing, substitution or elmination method. I only have to choose one method and I was trying the elimination method is that how my problem seems to be?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra 1 - Can someone please help me with this inequality problem -3-8>(4x+...
- Thanks TRISH - thanks...even though you didn't help me with that you still ...
- Alegbra - Remember to show all of the steps that you use to solve the problem. ...
- alegbra - Help me solve this problem please, I have tried so many time.I can not...
- Alegbra - I have a problem that I need help with can someone show me the steps ...
- Math - Could you show me how to work through this problem? Show me steps Solve ...
- Math Help!!! - . note: remember to show all of the steps that you used to solve ...
- Alegbra - Show that the distance between the points (x,y) and the line Ax + By...
- Math - What is 0.25% of 3000? I'll like if you'll show me the steps on how you ...
- Math - 2^(5/2)-2^(3/2) Can someone show me in steps how to do exponents as ...