Posted by Donna on Monday, February 14, 2011 at 8:12pm.
I would like to know if I did these problem right?
y + 2x =3
y=2*x+4=0 If not can you show me the steps
Algebra - helper, Monday, February 14, 2011 at 8:31pm
What are you trying to do with these equations?
Please post the exact directions to your problem.
Algebra - MattsRiceBowl, Monday, February 14, 2011 at 8:36pm
I am also confused since you said "these problem." I am not sure if it's many (these) or one (problem).
My assumption is you have 2 equations:
Y+2x = 3 and
Y+2x = -4
Do you have to take these 2 and find out what x and y equal?
Algebra - Donna, Monday, February 14, 2011 at 8:40pm
Algebra - Donna, Monday, February 14, 2011 at 8:42pm
System of equation. substitution or elmination method??
Algebra - Donna, Monday, February 14, 2011 at 8:54pm
Ok so let me start over. System of equation can be solved by graphing, substitution or elmination method. I only have to choose one method and I was trying the elimination method is that how my problem seems to be?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra 1 - Can someone please help me with this inequality problem -3-8>(4x+...
- Thanks TRISH - thanks...even though you didn't help me with that you still ...
- Algebra 1 - 2y/5+5=9 Please solve this problem and show your steps, (like a t-...
- Algebra 2 - Solve equation and show steps, explain, and i would like to thanks ...
- algebra - Can someone show me how to use the quadratic formula to solve this ...
- algebra - If you could please help show me the steps so i can continue on with ...
- Algebra 1B - 24. Solve the system of equations algebraically. Show all of your ...
- pre algebra - I have a problem and I would like to know how to work out the ...
- Algebra - I have never had algebra and cannot figure out how to work through the...
- Math - Could you show me how to work through this problem? Show me steps Solve ...