Posted by Lina on Monday, February 14, 2011 at 4:08pm.
1- Neueon development and elaboration, which occurs between birth and age 10, is prompted by:
A -aural prompts from the famiy school and environment.
B-physical movement on the part of the child
C- Intake of foods rich in vitamins and minerals
D- exposures to different temperatures surfaces and substances.
child development - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 14, 2011 at 4:17pm
What is YOUR answer? I'll be glad to check it for you.
child development - Lina, Monday, February 14, 2011 at 4:28pm
child development - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 14, 2011 at 4:32pm
child development - Lina, Monday, February 14, 2011 at 5:12pm
Thanks Ms. Sue
child development - Ms. Sue, Monday, February 14, 2011 at 5:17pm
When my friend and I picked her soon-to-be-adopted 6-month-old son from a Vietnames orphanage, he didn't have the strength in his back and neck to hold his head steady. Although his legs were strong, he apparently hadn't been able to have enough movement to hold up his head. A couple of weeks of crawling around his new home corrected that weakness.
child development - jane, Saturday, April 28, 2012 at 5:10pm
child development - hhhhhhhhhhh, Saturday, January 7, 2017 at 6:35pm
Cognitive and Language Development
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Foundation of a Healthy Lifestyle - Neuron development and elaboration, which ...
- child day care management,health,safety,and nutrit - Q; neuron development and ...
- Child Care Management - I have a questions that I have answered If some one ...
- childcare - Repeating Ms.Sue. Thanks for your keen observation. Beuron ...
- childcare - i am posting a question and an answer please help? neuron ...
- Child Care - 1. The interaction between a child's biological makeup and the ...
- child development (answer included) - Consider the developmental age groups of ...
- child development part 1 - the ability of a child to stand and perhaps climb ...
- ece - On the Child Development Checklist, you've checked the item "Spends time ...
- Child Psychology - In terms of development, Piaget believed that A. child ...