Posted by Maya on Sunday, February 13, 2011 at 10:31pm.
What influence did the Mongol's Golden Horde have on the development of the Russian Empire? (Good or Bad?)
World History - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 13, 2011 at 10:33pm
What do you think?
World History - Maya, Sunday, February 13, 2011 at 10:39pm
There's too much information, my brain cant process it all. But i get the feeling it was good??
AM I RIGHT? - Maya, Sunday, February 13, 2011 at 10:46pm
Ok i have done some more reading, and i get the feeling it was bad. Because it isolated the people from the rest of the Eastern EMpire? But i have to write an entire essay on this topic? what else can i say?
World History - Ms. Sue, Sunday, February 13, 2011 at 10:48pm
First carefully read your book and take notes.
Then do further research, starting with the article linked above.
You're going to have to weigh all of the facts and decide whether the Mongols were good or bad for Russia. Often, the answer is bad in the short term, but good in the long term.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- World History - In describing a conquest between 1236 and 1241 led by Genghiz ...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - 1) When did the Russian Empire expand beyond the Ural ...
- AP World History Please help - What was the nature and extent of the Umayyad ...
- world history - 16. After the death of Theodosius, the eastern part of the Roman...
- history - was the british empire a good or bad thing?
- World History - If someone could check these that'd be great ;o; <3 1. Which ...
- World History ;-; - Which of the following was a result of the development of ...
- world history - Most sages of the Axial Age took which of the following views of...
- world history - most sages of the aial age took which of the following views of ...
- His 103 World Civilization I - Provide a brief summary of the impact of the ...