February 14, 2016
Post a New Question
Sunday, February 13, 2011
Find the equation of a logarithmic function whose graph has x-intercept 8, a vertical asymptote at x=0, and which passes through the point (1/2,4)
Answer This Question
- Find the equation of a logarithmic function whose ...
ALGEBRA 2 (LOGARITHMIC FUNCTIONS)
- These are some I chose to practice but I ...
- How do I Find The Domain, Vertical Asymptote, and X- intercept of this ...
- I REALLY NEED HELP WITH THIS QUESTION, PLEASE HELP!! Give an ...
- Write an equation for a rational function whose graph has ...
advance functions gr12
- write an equation for a rational function whose graph ...
- i have more than one question so if u no any of the answers please tell ...
Gr.11 - Rational functions graphing.
- 1. Identify a rational function whose ...
- Find the equation of the function f whose graph passes through ...
- find the exponential function of the form y=ab^x whose graph passes ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help