posted by Ms. J on .
Select a company that produces a product that you use and
with which you are familiar. For the company to make decisions
about developing new products and attracting new
customers, it must rely on marketing research. These decisions
feed into the company’s marketing plan. For the firm
1. Define one specific problem it could address through
2. What type of research design do you recommend for
addressing that problem, and why?
3. What is the most appropriate way to collect the data?
Justify your choice.
4. How will you ensure high validity, reliability, and representativeness
of the data?
5. Design an appropriate sampling plan.
The product I choose is Encore worsted yarn, produced by Plymouth Yarn Company.
What product did you choose?