posted by Lumi .
I have to write an essay, but I need someone to make an outline so it is easier. (DO NOT write my essay. I just need an outline. Thanks!) Here is the assignment:
•Use Roman numerals (I, II, III, IV, V) to represent the introduction, conclusion, and main topics.
•Include your thesis statement in your introduction.
•Use capital letters (A, B, C) for the subtopics, or pieces of information, that support your main topic.
•Use Arabic numerals (1, 2, 3) to represent specific facts below the subtopics
1. Do you think President John F. Kennedy should be awarded a peace prize for averting a nuclear disaster during the Cuban Missile Crisis? Write an essay describing President Kennedy’s role in the crisis.
2. Do you think Soviet Premier Nikita Khrushchev should be awarded a peace prize for averting a nuclear disaster during the Cuban Missile Crisis? Write an essay describing Soviet Premier Khrushchev’s role in the crisis.
1. Which of the two topics do you want to write about? Or are you supposed to write about both?
2. What is your thesis statement? Without a thesis statement (the statement of what you intend to prove correct by the end of the paper), you cannot write an outline that means anything.
1. I have to write about both. Answer both of those.
2. For my outline, next to number 1 (first paragraph), there is supposed to be what is going to be included in that first paragraph, and next to it goes the thesis statement. Could you help me form a thesis statement?
Please help me make these outlines! (Two)
I can help you write thesis statements, but first YOU must be able to tell me what YOU THINK the main idea of each paper is.
Follow the directions in all five of the points here.
Re-post when you're ready.