Posted by marco on Friday, February 11, 2011 at 11:12pm.
I'm stuck on solving this one. If I could get some help please.
-6 le x/2 - 4 lt -3
- Math - marco, Friday, February 11, 2011 at 11:13pm
le is less than or equal and lt is less than..was not sure how to less than equal on the computer
- Math - art, Friday, February 11, 2011 at 11:17pm
I get the -6 is > or = to , what is the rest of the problem?
- Math - marco, Friday, February 11, 2011 at 11:20pm
just as it is written:
-6 is <or= x/2-4 < -3
- Math - marco, Friday, February 11, 2011 at 11:21pm
- Math - Reiny, Friday, February 11, 2011 at 11:30pm
-6 ≤ x/2-4 < -3
-2 ≤ x/2 ≤ 1
multiply by 2
-4 ≤ x ≤ 2
- Math - marco, Friday, February 11, 2011 at 11:38pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- urgent urgent algebra - find the composite function fog f(X) = 1/X-5,g(x)-6/x ...
- math - Stuck on solving this inequality, help please. 3X le 15 and 2x gt -6
- math - what is the procedure for solving the equation 1/2x = 16. I am stuck. ...
- math - im stuck on this problem can some one please explain.. y=9(7+4)^2+9
- Math - I need help solving a problem, I am stuck on this one. Write 128 in each ...
- Math - Please what are the steps to solving this problem? I am stuck. question= ...
- math - Need help solving this algebraic complex fraction please. a+3/b ------ b+...
- algebra - (2-x)/(2x+6)+ x/(x^2-9) Can some one please help solve this one ...
- math - hi! so I have almost finshed solving a math equation i'm just stuck on ...
- math - y=5x-7 and -3x-2y=-12 I have to find the linear system using substitution...