February 7, 2016
Post a New Question
Friday, February 11, 2011
Given ABCD is a square
AC= BD = 4 units
Ac= BD pass origin of (0,0)
Find coordinates of A B C D
Answer This Question
Geometry - Dilation of a square
- The preimage of square ABCD has its center at...
- Given ABCD is a square AC = BD = 4 units Find coordinates of ABCD
- Prove that if the area of a rectangular patio abcd is 25sq units and ...
- ABCD is a square . if the coordinates of three of its vertices are A...
- The coordinates of the three vertices of a square ABCD are A (-3, 5...
- Rombus ABCD has an area of 264 square units. If DB =12 units find AC.
- In rectangle ABCD, if the coordinates of A are (0, 0) and the ...
- 1) find the coordinate of the image of point (1,2) translated left 2 ...
STEVE!! CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW U GOT CHOICE D?
- Find the distance between A...
- Find the distance between A and B. A= the coordinates ( 6, 1) B...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help